Registrants' Benefits and Responsibilities / 申请注册人的
摘要： Domain Name Registrants' Rights:1. Your domain name registration and any privacy/proxy services you may use in conjunction with it must be subject to a Registration Agreement with an ICANN Accredited Registrar. ⊙ You are entitled to revie...
Domain Name Registrants' Rights:
1. Your domain name registration and any privacy/proxy services you may use in conjunction with it must be subject to a Registration Agreement with an ICANN Accredited Registrar.
⊙ You are entitled to review this Registration Agreement at any time, and download a copy for your records.
2. You are entitled to accurate rmation about:
⊙ The identity of your ICANN Accredited Registrar;
⊙ The identity of any proxy or privacy service provider affiliated with your Registrar;
⊙ Your Registrar's terms and conditions, rmation, applicable to domain name registrations;
⊙ The terms and conditions, rmation, applicable to any privacy services offered by your Registrar;
⊙ The customer support services offered by your Registrar and the privacy services provider, and how to access them;
⊙ How to raise concerns and resolve disputes with your Registrar and any privacy services offered by them; and Instructions that explain your Registrar's processes for registering, managing, transferring, renewing, and restoring your domain name registrations, including through any proxy or privacy services made available by your Registrar.
Domain Name Registrants' Responsibilities:
1. ply with the terms and conditions posted by your Registrar, including applicable policies from your Registrar, the Registry and ICANN.
2. You must review your Registrar's current Registration Agreement, along with any updates.
3. You will assume sole responsibility for the registration and use of your domain name.
4. You must rmation for publication in directories such as WHOIS, and promptly update this to reflect any changes.
5. You must respond to inquiries from your Registrar within fifteen (15) days, and keep your Registrar account data current. If you choose to have your domain name registration renew automatically, you must also keep rmation current.